FOotnotes to the bad story
Why are you even reading this?
- They may not have played their own instruments, but at least they rode their own unicycles. Can't
forget to give them credit for that.
- Censored for unreasonable stupidity.
- Speaking of calculators, my old math teacher, Mrs. Hunter, told our Algebra II/Trig class
something witty before she retired. She said that "Your head is the best calculator you'll ever buy,
and you don't even have to buy it!" Hold it--Bargain Alert!! It's deals like that one that make me
feel good all over.
- Pretty stupid, that is. Actually, it looks pretty now. . .after all I've done to it. But let's not
get into that yet. Read on.
- As hinted at in this paragraph, I shall refer to the unicycle as "her" and "it" interchangeably.
This was done deliberately to exhibit my confused feelings about the unicycle, and I created this
footnote to ensure against penalization for the perceivedly-misreferenced pronouns.
- After all, my foot has had an overactive imagination in the past. But there's no need to
reopen old wounds, like the Roller Skating Banana Peel Fiasco, for instance.
- Nintendo-64: a brand-new video game system as well as a maddeningly brilliant way to
- Or a first glance, for that matter.
- The Student Council decided that ferrets are okay, though.